Thanks for using Somoto Toolbar- we hope you found it useful!
The process of uninstalling the Somoto Toolbar is simple, but it changes based on which browser you use.
If you want to remove the toolbar and you are using an Internet Explorer browser, follow these instructions:
1. Click ‘Start’ and select the ‘Control Panel’
2. Click on ‘Add or Remove Programs’
3. Choose ‘Somoto Toolbar’ from the list- it may be listed under another name such as ‘DealBulldog Toolbar’
4. Select ‘Remove’ or ‘Disable’
5. Restart your computer for the changes to take effect
7. A screen will appear letting you know that you successfully uninstalled the toolbar. Please do us a favor and help us improve our software by letting us know why you decided to remove the toolbar! Thank you!
Click here to learn how to remove Somoto Toolbar from a Firefox browser.
Not sure how you got the Somoto Toolbar in the first place? Click here for a detailed explanation of why you have the Toolbar.
If you have any questions about removing Somoto Toolbar, please contact us and we will get back to you shortly.